Hudson, Spears, LL Cool J honor Whitney Houston
Hudson, others honor Whitney Houston
Jennifer Hudson embodied the look of one of her idols, Whitney Houston, during a tribute Thursday to the late singer for “We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston,” airing as a TV special next month. Britney Spears, LL Cool J, Halle Berry, Taraji P. Henson, CeCe Winans and Yolanda Adams also participated.
Census data release helps with tracking down family history.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Add surprise flavors to Thanksgiving turkey
- Newsmaker: Christopher W. Robinson
- Penn State notebook: Nittany Lions linebacker Bell misses 1st game of season
- Penn State struggles against Big Ten’s worst defense in loss to Illinois
- Chinese state media give profs a chilling warning
- Roasted almonds are a quick, simple snack
- Asian-flavored marinade flavors roasted turkey breast
- Bluegrass jam sessions bring out all types of musicians, fans
- Freezing rain hits Western Pennsylvania, many accidents reported
- District football roundup: W&J advances in Division III playoffs; Slippery Rock ousted