Morrissey postpones Heinz Hall show
The Morrissey concert scheduled for Tuesday at Heinz Hall has been postponed.
The legendary English singer has returned home, where his mother has been hospitalized.
In addition to Pittsburgh, concerts in Columbus, Ohio; Flint, Mich., and Chicago have been postponed.
Ticketholders are encouraged to hold onto their tickets. The concerts are expected to be rescheduled.
Details: 412-392-4900; www.pittsburghsymphony.org
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Exit poll: Greece’s anti-bailout Syriza party wins election
- Winter weather advisory for Western Pa. in effect until Monday afternoon
- Crosby, Malkin dazzle fellow All-Stars
- Lure of tuition aid, gifts draw college students to ‘sugar daddy’ sites
- Northeast braces for ‘potentially historic’ snowstorm
- Starkey: Rinaldo doesn’t belong in NHL
- Review: ‘Rodelinda’ a big success for Pittsburgh Opera
- Long-term solution for wastewater disposal eludes shale gas industry
- Linemen commit to PSU, boosting Franklin’s recruiting class
- Pittsburgh police seek North Side carjacking suspect
- Suburban Catholic schools grow in Western Pennsylvania