Taylor Swift coming to Pittsburgh July 6
Taylor Swift is coming back to Heinz Field next year. The pop-country star, who last performed at the stadium in June 2011, will bring her “Red” tour to Pittsburgh July 6. She will be joined on tour by singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. Tickets for the show go on sale at 10 a.m. Nov. 16 at www.ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000. Prices have not been announced yet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Rossi: Winnik nice, but not enough for Penguins
- Affordable Care Act penalty can lessen amount of tax return
- Gorman: Indiana’s run high on heart
- Steelers restructure Gilbert, Mitchell contracts; Pouncey close
- School aide accused of throwing shoe at Penn-Trafford special-needs student, causing brush burn
- Rossi: The game for Crosby is to change his
- Rossi: As a fan, everything was (almost) awesome
- Bettman `intrigued’ by possible outdoor game at Beaver Stadium
- Woman charged for holding teen drinking party after video found at Penn-Trafford
- Pennsylvania House passes liquor system privatization bill
- PennDOT to replace drivers licenses issued since November without proper security features