Taylor Swift coming to Pittsburgh July 6
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
Taylor Swift is coming back to Heinz Field next year. The pop-country star, who last performed at the stadium in June 2011, will bring her “Red” tour to Pittsburgh July 6. She will be joined on tour by singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran. Tickets for the show go on sale at 10 a.m. Nov. 16 at www.ticketmaster.com or 800-745-3000. Prices have not been announced yet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Woman, 24, dies in Wilkinsburg crash
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Steelers pick up defensive end Heyward’s option for 2015 season
- ACC announces Pitt’s opponents for next 2 seasons; Powell signs with Dukes
- Heyl: Even crooks know UPMC’s full of it
- Pirates notebook: MLB metes out suspensions
- Blue Jackets notebook: Columbus wants another crack at playing with lead