Ellen Goodman cancels Carnegie Music Hall talk
Published: Friday, November 2, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
Updated: Friday, November 2, 2012
Pulitzer prize-winning columnist and author Ellen Goodman has cancelled her Monday appearance at Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland.
The talk was part of the Monday Night Lectures Series of Pittsburgh Arts & Lectures.
Goodman's sister is gravely ill, and the journalist is remaining with her, according to officials at the lecture series.
All tickets for Monday's lecture will be honored when Goodman's talk is rescheduled.
Details: 412-622-8866; www.pittsburghlectures.orgThere are currently no comments for this story.
- McKeesport Area board set to adopt budget, tax rate
- N. Huntingdon road remains private — for now
- Franklin Regional officials hire Reljac, appoint board member
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Jeannette treasurer calls it quits
- Early optimism blooms in California for Grebb girls loop
- New Kensington Community Days gives crowds, performers a chance to see revamped Memorial Park
- Alonzo Bodden: Makes you laugh (when he’s not donating kidneys)
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Billy Price has lots of help to keep him staying ‘Strong’