Kenny Chesney back at Heinz Field on June 22
Published: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
Updated: Monday, June 17, 2013
Kenny Chesney will once again bring his traveling band of country stars to Heinz Field next summer. The “No Shoes Nation” tour will stop in Pittsburgh on June 22.
Heinz Field is one of 11 NFL stadiums on the tour.
Other performers include Eric Church, whose album “Chief” just won the Country Music Association Album of the Year, the Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves.
Tickets for the Heinz Field show go on sale at 10 a.m. Dec. 7. Prices have not yet been announced. Details: tickets.kennychesney.com.
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- NHL notebook: Datsyuk, Red Wings reach deal
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- NFL notebook: Patriots tight end Hernandez reportedly questioned by police
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Federal judge frees Geneva College from government requirement on health coverage
- Van Sickle breaks through at West Penn Open
- Centuries-old beam could hint at wreck
- North Hills math teacher Rick Roth rolls with new technology in the classroom
- MLB notebook: San Jose sues MLB over A’s stalled move
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.