New and rescheduled Pittsburgh concerts
Published: Monday, Nov. 12, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Friday for three newly announced Pittsburgh concerts, and a postponed show has a new date.
• The Oct. 23 show by English singing legend Morrissey that was cancelled has been rescheduled for Jan. 21 at Heinz Hall. All tickets to the original show will be honored at the rescheduled date. Kristeen Young is the opening act for the 8 p.m. show. Details: 412-392-4900; www.pittburghsymphony.org
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kovacevic: A great day to appreciate No. 68
- Steelers safety Polamalu finds himself in tough position
- LeBeau wants to come back as Steelers defensive coordinator
- Penguins notebook: Popularity with female fans brings test event to Consol
- Some bargains improve once tree comes down
- Power play, penalty kill help put Penguins on another 100-point pace
- Alle-Kiski Valley schools better statewide scores
- East McKeesport reduces millage
- Homestead accepts proposed budget
- Pitt’s Donald sweeps Outland, Bednarik awards, named All-American
- Cocaine dealer released on bail before sentence