Springsteen, McCartney, Kanye set for Sandy show
By The Associated Press
Published: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 11:02 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, November 15, 2012
Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band and Kanye West will hit the stage at a Superstorm Sandy benefit concert next month at Madison Square Garden.
MSG announced Thursday that Billy Joel, The Who, Alicia Keys and Jon Bon Jovi also will perform at the Dec. 12 show, dubbed “12-12-12.” More performers will be announced at a later date.
Proceeds from the concert will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund to benefit those affected by Sandy in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Sandy's assault more than two weeks ago created widespread damage and power outages throughout the area.
- Port Vue author is finalist in Amazon contest
- New ‘Arrested Development’ season set for Netflix debut
- Group battles to repeal state’s prevailing wage repeal
- Springdale grad Killiam shines on diamond for Allegheny
- Pittsburgh Public Safety director Huss works to lift morale
- TreeVitalize beautifies hospital campus
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- Legionella bacteria not found in tests at area mall
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- 2-time WPIAL champion wrestler Kenney of Connellsville High chooses WVU
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.