Self-published star Colleen Hoover scores print book deal
By The Associated Press
Published: Saturday, January 26, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Saturday, January 26, 2013
Self-published star Colleen Hoover has signed with Atria Books for her latest best-seller, “Hopeless.”
Hoover's agent, Jane Dystel, said Atria will publish the print version of “Hopeless,” while the author will continue to control the electronic version. Last week, Hoover's erotic romance was ranked No. 2 on Amazon.com's list of top-selling e-books.
Hoover's “Slammed” and “Point of Retreat” also were originally self-published, then acquired by Atria, a Simon & Schuster imprint.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Penguins turn Game 4 into blowout victory over Senators
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Teaching positions, electives lost in Plum School District’s 2013-14 budget
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.