Robinson’s Latitude 40 adds comedians to its offerings
By Chris Ramirez
Published: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 24, 2013
Latitude 40, the 65,000-square-foot entertainment venue that opened in November in Robinson, is adding comedy to its list of attractions.
Starting this weekend, the entertainment hall, which also features interactive video games, wildly lit dancing, bowling and dining, will host comedians every weekend.
Mark Eddie, the guitar-toting pop culture humorist known for his song parodies, will kick off the comedy when he steps to the stage on Friday and Saturday.
His shows are 8:30 p.m. each night. Admission is $15 to $25.
Details: 412-693-5555; www.latitude40pitt.com.
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Senators notebook: Pens' Crosby has defensive shadows
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- NFL notebook: San Francisco lands 50th Super Bowl
- Finley’s Fighters chooses Geibel student’s logo
- Cops seeking Harrison bank robber
- Retired UPMC surgeon sues surgical device maker over patents
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends company’s tax strategy before Senate subcommittee
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.