Robinson's Latitude 40 adds comedians to its offerings
Latitude 40, the 65,000-square-foot entertainment venue that opened in November in Robinson, is adding comedy to its list of attractions.
Starting this weekend, the entertainment hall, which also features interactive video games, wildly lit dancing, bowling and dining, will host comedians every weekend.
Mark Eddie, the guitar-toting pop culture humorist known for his song parodies, will kick off the comedy when he steps to the stage on Friday and Saturday.
His shows are 8:30 p.m. each night. Admission is $15 to $25.
Details: 412-693-5555; www.latitude40pitt.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers
- Pirates notebook: Tabata rediscovering his power
- Pittsburgh producer revives, re-airs an expanded ‘Motown 25 ’
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- Gorman: WPIAL Class A title game a victory for small-town teams
- Butler County teen dies in ATV accident
- 3 charged with selling heroin that killed Lower Burrell woman
- Previously convicted of embezzlement, Mt. Pleasant postal worker accused of mail theft
- Indiana boys beat Beaver Falls for 1st WPIAL basketball title