Comedian Daniel Tosh coming to Heinz Hall
Comedy Central star Daniel Tosh is bringing “The June Gloom Tour” to Heinz Hall, Downtown, for two shows on June 12.
Comedian Tosh stars on the weekly series “Tosh.O,” which focuses on the absurdities found on the Internet. New episodes of the show air at 10 p.m. Tuesdays.
The June shows, which also will feature comedian Jerrod Carmichael, are at 7 and 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $49.50 to $75 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday.
Details: 412-392-4900; www.pittsburghsymphony.org
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- Spokesman for India’s PM tells Pitt audience of pro-business agenda
- Hotel still a possibility for August Wilson Center
- NK grocery store robbed
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review athletes of the week: South Park’s Justin Minda, Baldwin’s Alina Stahl
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Murder charges dropped against sergeant who shot 2 unarmed Iraqi boys
- Cop killer Abu-Jamal to speak by recording to Vermont school ceremonies
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Students remember former teacher for tough love
- State trooper shot and killed during training exercise