Hold an Oscar, even without the award
Published: Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
Always wanted to see an actual Oscar statuette? You have your chance on Saturday when the Oscar Roadtrip makes a stop in Pittsburgh. Ben Gleib and Angie Greenup are traveling from New York to Hollywood giving fans a chance to get their picture taken holding Oscar. They plan to be in Pittsburgh Saturday, but don't know where or when yet. You can track them at www.oscarroadtrip.com, where a Twitter link will tell you where they'll be.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kovacevic: Enough of these Steelers already
- Penguins’ Orpik out; Neal to have phone hearing
- Penguins players are not out looking for fights
- Steelers’ NFL playoff hopes are all but gone in loss to Dolphins
- Drivers caught in bottleneck traffic merging on Route 28
- Steelers WR Brown says ‘I thought I had it clean’ after wild, near-miss finish
- Likely loss of Steelers draft pick looms because of Tomlin misstep
- 5 vehicle crashes reported on wintry day in the Alle-Kiski Valley
- Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Washington, Westmoreland counties weigh shale gas drilling on public land
- Fearful experiences passed on in mice families, study finds
- Apollo Elks reopens after reaching agreement with national organization