Tracy Morgan, Soundgarden and more shows announced
Pittsburgh fans of ‘80s rock, heavy metal and comedy all have shows to look forward to this spring. These shows were announced recently:
• Styx, REO Speedwagon and Ted Nugent, all ‘80s stalwarts, will be at First Niagara Pavilion, Burgettstown, at 7 p.m. May 19. Tickets, $15 to $125, go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday. Special $10 lawn seats are available between 10 a.m. Friday and 10 p.m. Sunday. Details: 800-745-3000; www.livenation.com
• Comedian Tracy Morgan (“30 Rock”) brings his “Excuse My French” tour to the Carnegie Library Music Hall, Munhall, on June 7. Tickets, $35.50, are on sale now for the 8 p.m. show. Details: 412-368-5225; www.librarymusichall.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Woman on dating site looks too good to be true: How to vet that pic
- Freezing rain sets off accidents
- Real estate notes: New ‘spec’ office building going up Downtown