Comedian Ansari coming to Heinz Hall in March
Published: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 4:24 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Comedian Aziz Ansari, one of the co-stars of NBC's “Parks and Recreation,” will bring his Buried Alive tour to Heinz Hall, Downtown, on March 28.
Tickets for the 7 p.m. show, $25 and $35, are on sale now.
Details: 800-743-8560 or www.pittsburghsymphony.org
- Pens’ Bylsma: Vitale scratch due to faceoff performance
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Mayoral nominee Peduto plans city hall house-cleaning if he’s elected
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Couple accused of abusing adopted kids moving in with parents
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.