Continuum Dance cancels August shows
Continuum Dance Theater's public performances scheduled for Aug. 2 and 3 are cancelled and will be rescheduled to November, according to Sarah Parker, founding executive director and producer of Evolve Productions, which includes Continuum Dance Theater.
Tickets already purchased will be honored at the November performance.
— Mark Kanny
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Steelers’ Brown made good after leaving PSU in wake of sanctions
- Crash closes road in Dunbar
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney n’at
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial