'Dinosaurs' headed back to Consol Energy Center
Tickets for the return of “Walking With Dinosaurs: The Arena Spectacular” to Consol Energy Center, Uptown, this summer will go on sale at 10 a.m. April 11.
The show, based on the award-winning BBC Television Series, will be in Pittsburgh for eight performances from July 30 to Aug. 3.
Ten life-like species, including a Tyrannosaurus Rex, are represented from the entire 200 million year reign of the dinosaurs.
Tickets are $25 for the 7 p.m. July 30 opening night show, and are $25 to $75 the other nights.
Details: 800-745-3000 or www.consolenergycenter.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pens’ Dupuis out at least a month with lower-body injury
- Starkey: Searage, Pirates ultra-confident
- Steelers’ Bryant returns from drug suspension, ‘won’t happen again’
- New Steelers kicker Boswell ready for challenge at Heinz
- Allegheny Township home destroyed by fire
- Husband, wife die in apparent murder-suicide in Baldwin Borough
- Road crews are dealing with oil and sealant spills on roadways
- Latrobe infant found in filth, police say
- Audit: Pennsylvania’s education master plan is 16 years out of date
- Pa. Gov. Wolf pushes ‘broad-based tax increase’ to avoid $2B deficit
- Maddon, Hurdle are the models for modern major-league managers