Martin, Brickell set to play show at Heinz Hall
By Bob Karlovits
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Tickets go on sale at 9 a.m. Feb. 1 for a July 1 concert by comedian/banjoist Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers featuring Edie Brickell at Heinz Hall, Downtown.
The bluegrass concert will be part of a tour supporting a new Martin-Brickell album, “Love Has Come For You,” set for release April 23. The tour begins May 22.
The album will feature Martin's banjo and Brickell's voice in 13 original songs by her.
The concert will begin at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $45 to $150. Details: 412-392-4900 or www.pittsburghsymphony.org.
- Watoto children sing and dance out the pain
- Review: Bellamy puts the blues in R&B
- Big Eyes scores with no-frills approach
- ‘Steal the Light’ The Cat …
- Spirit moves McFerrin on new album
- Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra’s Disney music concert appeals to many ages
- Foreigner no stranger to lineup changes
- Tim McGraw’s Saturday night concert full of surprises
- Styx, REO Speedwagon and Nugent still up to rocking the crowd
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.