NKOTB and other boys bands coming to Consol
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The Package Tour, featuring New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men, is coming to Consol Energy Center on June 11.
Tickets for the show, featuring the hit boy groups of the 1990s and 2000s now turned men, go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 2. Prices range from $28 to $85.25.
The groups announced “The Package Tour” on Tuesday morning on ABC's “The View” and also performed. It's the first time on tour in 12 years for 98 Degrees.
This is the second time the reunited NKOTB has been on tour. In 2011-12, the group did shows with fellow boy band, the Backstreet Boys.
New Kids also announced a new single, “Remix (I Like The),” will be released Jan. 28 and a new album, “10,” is out April 2.
The tour starts May 31 in Uncasville, Conn., and continues into July with more than 30 dates.
Details: 800-745-3000 or www.ticketmaster.com
- Inventiveness is hallmark of new jazz offerings
- Stravinsky’s ‘Rite of Spring’ celebrates 100 years
- Deafheaven’s ‘Sunbather’ an instant hit
- Japandroids keeps up their intensity and work ethic
- Kenny G blends the personal with the musical
- Toby Keith tour a time to learn for country singer Moore
- Relentless rock band Swans flies in new music lands
- New Kids still have the boy band look, bubblegum sound
- Kenny G smoothly controls Pittsburgh Symphony Pops stage
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.