Frank Ocean, Maroon 5, Keys to perform at Grammys
By The Associated Press
Published: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 9:56 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 31, 2013
NEW YORK — All five nominees for album of the year at this year's Grammys will perform at the awards show next month.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that R&B singer Frank Ocean will join Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Jack White and fun. at the Grammys, to take place live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb. 10.
Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 will join forces for a special performance. Presenters include Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Carly Rae Jepsen, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.
Six acts tie for the most nominations with six each, including Ocean, The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach, Kanye West, Jay-Z, fun. and Mumford & Sons.
- Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra’s Disney music concert appeals to many ages
- Big Eyes scores with no-frills approach
- Tim McGraw’s Saturday night concert full of surprises
- Styx, REO Speedwagon and Nugent still up to rocking the crowd
- Beyonce cancels Belgium show under doctor’s orders
- Music review: Lewis’ Sun sessions shine on essential CD release
- Review: Bellamy puts the blues in R&B
- Spirit moves McFerrin on new album
- New album, label, tour give McGraw 'fresh energy'
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.