Alice Cooper/Marilyn Manson headed to Stage AE
Tickets go on sale March 15 for a dream pairing of shock rockers Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson, who will bring their “Masters of Madness” tour to Stage AE, North Shore, on June 23.
Each of the eccentric musicians has previously paired with Rob Zombie. Now they'll tour together from June 1 to 28.
Admission for the 7 p.m. outdoor show are $45; $42 in advance. Details: 800-745-3000; www.promowestlive.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- WXXP listeners, artists to recall ’80s indie-rock days at reunion show
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra offers own tradition with ‘Waltz’
- Violinist, pianist join for evening of sonatas at Carnegie Music Hall
- Rocker Pink added new hue to City and Colour’s sound
- Electronic composer Troxum’s sound follows natural course
- Journey, Josh Groban shows set for First Niagara Pavilion
- Isaak doesn’t leave his wheelhouse, but it still sounds good
- Review: Hard-working Sanborn brings trademark sound to Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild
- Soldiers & Sailors concert set; free tickets available
- 1D wins big at AMAs, Dion pays tribute to Paris victims