Eagles’ ‘History’ tour coming to Consol in July
Published: Friday, March 22, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
Updated: Friday, March 22, 2013
The Eagles are about to embark on a history lesson.
The classic rock band is bringing its “History of the Eagles” tour to Consol Energy Center on July 23. The tour celebrates the release of the documentary “History of the Eagles,” which premiered on the Sundance Channel last month.
The DVD and Blu-Ray versions of the two-part documentary will be released April 30. The three-disc set also will include “Eagles Live At The Capital Centre — March 1977,” featuring never-before-released performances from the Eagles' two-night stand in Washington, D.C., during the Hotel California tour.
The documentary includes rare archival material, concert footage and never-before seen home movies that explore the evolution and enduring popularity of the band.
Tickets for the July 23 show are $37.25 to $185.75 and go on sale at 10 a.m. March 28. Details: 800-745-3000; www.ticketmaster.com
- Inventiveness is hallmark of new jazz offerings
- Kenny G smoothly controls Pittsburgh Symphony Pops stage
- Japandroids keeps up their intensity and work ethic
- Toby Keith tour a time to learn for country singer Moore
- Stravinsky’s ‘Rite of Spring’ celebrates 100 years
- Deafheaven’s ‘Sunbather’ an instant hit
- New Kids still have the boy band look, bubblegum sound
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.