The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store
iTunes' official music charts for the week ending March 25:
1. “Just Give Me a Reason,” P!nk feat. Nate Ruess
2. “Thrift Shop,” Ryan Lewis, Macklemore feat. Wanz
3. “Stay,” Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko
4. “When I Was Your Man,” Bruno Mars
5. “Suit & Tie,” Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z
6. “Feel This Moment,” Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera
7. “#thatPOWER,” will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber
8. “Harlem Shake,” Baauer
9. “Started From the Bottom,” Drake
10. “Radioactive,” Imagine Dragons
1. “The 20/20 Experience,” Justin Timberlake
2. “The Truth About Love,” P!nk
3. “Night Visions,” Imagine Dragons
4. “Same Trailer Different Park,” Kacey Musgraves
5. “The Heist,” Ryan Lewis, Macklemore
6. “Unorthodox Jukebox,” Bruno Mars
7. “Some Nights,” fun.
8. ”Spring Break ... Here to Party,” Luke Bryan
9. “I Am Not a Human Being II (Deluxe Version),” Lil Wayne
10. “Now 45,” various artists
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pittsburgh native Burdell sticks to passion — bringing drumming to all
- ‘Boyz of Zummer’ Wiz Khalifa, Fall-Out Boy light it up at First Niagara
- Keystone Division Band to perform at Greensburg’s Palace Theatre
- Tickets on sale July 10 for Lady Antebellum at First Niagara
- Barbershoppers bring harmony to Pittsburgh