Mac Miller show set for July 12 at Stage AE
Pittsburgh native and rising hip hop star Mac Miller brings his “Space Migration Tour” to Stage AE on the North Shore on July 12.
The show also will feature Chance the Rapper, Vince Staples and The Internet. Tickets for the 7:30 p.m. show are $35, $30 in advance, and go on sale May 10.
Details: 800-745-3000 or www.stageae.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Jazz Appreciation Month kicks off in Pittsburgh on a new note
- Timeless Moody Blues make stop at Pittsburgh’s Heinz Hall
- Neil Diamond still on ‘Melody Road’ at 74
- Big names highlight Three Rivers Arts Festival’s 2015 musical lineup
- Bach concert in Shadyside celebrates devotion for Good Friday
- Singer Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- Hampton music lovers pay it forward with traveling musicians
- Decemberists look forward to warm reception at Benedum Center after break
- Faddis pays homage to greats, but forges his own way
- Barry Manilow plays Pittsburgh ‘one last time’