Photo gallery: Nine Inch Nails visits Pitt
By Jack Fordyce
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2013, 11:00 a.m.
Nine Inch Nails brought their ‘Tension 2013' tour to the Petersen Event Center on the University of Pittsburgh campus Tuesday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Egg decorating turns to fight, charges in Brookline, police say
- Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
- Two players ejected after Pirates, Brewers brawl
- Essay for Easter: Fresh start, new life
- Draftees’ longevity key for NFL success
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Officials identify Chartiers shooting victim as Wilkinsburg man
- Second-period short-handed goal gives Blue Jackets momentum
- Worshippers welcome Easter’s dawn in Pittsburgh’s North Side
- Thomas Jefferson’s first Mini-THON nets maxi-results