Jimmy Buffett's annual show set for July 23 at First Niagara
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reef Band will make their annual stop at First Niagara Pavilion in Burgettstown on July 23.
The show is part of the “This One's For You” tour. The prolific Buffett released his most recent album, “Songs From St. Somewhere,” last year, with 15 new songs.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb. 17, with an eight ticket limit. Prices have not been announced yet.
Details: 800-745-3000 or www.livenation.com
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Predators GM Poile: Penguins’ firing of Shero not fair
- Revised Butler Township rules won’t apply to Krendale Golf Course drilling
- Plan calls for closing all Butler city elementary schools
- Voting reform pressed as money-saver for Butler County
- Drivers beware: Time is ripe for deer-related crashes
- Cranberry officials salute longtime firefighters
- Pirates acquire infielder from Indians, designate Axford, Gomez for assignment
- Jack Bruce, bassist of 60s band Cream, dies at 71
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Dan Rooney fields questions at Cranberry library
- Mon Valley YMCA scholarship auction planned