‘Catch Me If You Can’ at Heinz Hall cancelled
By Alice Carter
Published: Thursday, December 6, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, December 6, 2012
Citing lower than expected ticket sales, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra has cancelled plans to present the touring production of “Catch Me If You Can.”
The musical had been scheduled to run Dec. 26 to 30 at Heinz Hall, Downtown, as an offering of the symphony's Broadway at Heinz Hall series.
Those holding tickets for the Heinz Hall performances can arrange refunds by calling the box office at 412-392-4900.
- Hot days, cool books: Plenty of good choices for summer reads
- Port Vue author is finalist in Amazon contest
- Medicaid expansion: Corbett’s push-back
- Retailers cash in on the ’stache craze, as its popularity regrows
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- IRS’ next target: Health care
- New ‘Arrested Development’ season set for Netflix debut
- Male wounded in Rankin shooting
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Free speech
- Blame districts, state
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.