City Theatre cancels 'Grounded' through April 20
City Theatre has canceled performances of “Grounded” through April 20, because of an emergency in actress Kelly McAndrew's family.
McAndrew, who has been performing the one-woman show, is expected to return in time for the 7 p.m. performance April 22 and to complete the run which continues through May 7 at City Theatre on the South Side.
City Theatre has been notifying those holding tickets for the canceled performances and is rescheduling them for later performances.
Details: 412-431-2489 or www.citytheatrecompany.org
— Alice T. Carter
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCord to plead guilty to federal charges from campaign fundraising
- Pirates sign 2 to minor league deals
- Pittsburgh mayor denies ethics investigation into his ‘Undercover Boss’ performance
- Monessen woman dies in truck-car crash on Route 51 in Fayette County
- LaBar: WWE not backing down from controversy
- Sale of Deflategate chocolate football nets $20K for charity
- Crash closes Pittsburgh Street in Springdale
- Police say couple in Oakland murder-suicide had ‘troubled’ relationship
- Penguins’ Ehrhoff being tested for concussion
- Charge dropped against former Steeler Blount after community service
- 5-year-old boy needed for ‘Let It Snow’ role