City Theatre cancels 'Grounded' through April 20
City Theatre has canceled performances of “Grounded” through April 20, because of an emergency in actress Kelly McAndrew's family.
McAndrew, who has been performing the one-woman show, is expected to return in time for the 7 p.m. performance April 22 and to complete the run which continues through May 7 at City Theatre on the South Side.
City Theatre has been notifying those holding tickets for the canceled performances and is rescheduling them for later performances.
Details: 412-431-2489 or www.citytheatrecompany.org
— Alice T. Carter
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Comeau’s hat trick leads Penguins; Crosby reaches career points
- Fatal crash closes Flight 93 chapel in Somerset County
- Pregnant woman struck by van in North Side dies; doctors save baby
- Police on hunt for suspects in unrelated Penn Township, Manor cases
- Pitt plays best game of the season; routs Kansas State
- Starkey: Rutherford will add when timing’s right
- Penguins notebook: Bennett to miss about 2 weeks
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger says Saints game is ‘must win’
- PIT wants non-passengers allowed past security to shop
- Blairsville judge accused in hit-run set to enter program for 1st-time offenders