By Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, February 21, 2012
• Bill Knight, an assistant advisor at Legend Financial Advisors Inc., obtained the accredited wealth management advisor designation.
• Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP hired Robert N. Gardner as a senior associate in the assurance and advisory services group, and Drew P. Kretz and Michael E. Weber as associates in the tax services group.
• Stephen P. Curry was named a partner of Peacock Keller. Curry focuses his practice on mineral law, oil and gas law, and real estate law.
• Cohen & Grigsby appointed Martha Jo "Marty" Wagner as a director in the firm's Employee Retirement Income Security Act and employee benefits, and its ERISA litigation groups.
• Paul Stockman joined McGuireWoods LLP as a partner in Pittsburgh, in the commercial litigation department. Stockman's practice is focused on the litigation, trial and appeal of insurance coverage, and on environmental and tort disputes.
• Point Park University School of Communication named Stephen Grebinski visiting assistant professor of photography, Thom Baggerman assistant professor of broadcast journalism and multimedia, Robin Cecala visiting assistant professor, and Kris Radder media specialist.
• Cheetah Technologies senior vice president Jeremy Bennington joined the board of directors of the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions.
• Chris Durborow and Todd Imes joined J&J Truck Equipment as regional sales managers. Durborow's region is Eastern Pennsylvania; Imes's region is Western Pennsylvania, Western Maryland and West Virginia.
• Sharp Edge Restaurants named David DiVittorio director of restaurant operations.
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.