By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Banking and Finance
• Wealth Management Strategies Inc. added Seth Schanwald and Nicole Cavoti, both as vice president and relationship manager.
• William J. Zalewski and John E. Zalewski joined Merrill Lynch, Upper St. Clair, as financial advisers.
• Margaret A. DiVirgilio, vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer of Concurrent Technologies Corp., was elected president of Women In Defense, a national security organization.
• Glade Run Lutheran Services appointed as board members: Steven P. Smith, BNY Mellon; Valerie Martincek, Chatham University; and the Rev. Frank Podolinski, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Greensburg.
• Grow Pittsburgh appointed Julie Butcher Pezzino executive director.
• Mark Patrick joined KU Resources as an economic development manager.
• Dean Calland, a founding shareholder at Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir P.C., and his wife, Mary, were recognized by the National Catholic Education Association with the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Award.
• Joe Mosso received the John W. Dargavel Medal from the National Community Pharmacists Association Foundation. Mosso was president of Mosso's Pharmacy Inc. in Latrobe for 40 years before retiring in 1996.Business Gallery is a listing of promotions, hirings and other personnel moves at area companies. Submitted items should include contact names and telephone numbers. Photographs should bear the names of the individuals. Items may be mailed to: Business Gallery, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Building, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212, faxed to 412-320-7921 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Greensburg edition, items may be mailed to Business Calendar, Tribune-Review, 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601-1692, faxed to 724-838-5171or e-mailed to email@example.com.
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.