Banking and Finance
• Wealth Management Strategies Inc. added Seth Schanwald and Nicole Cavoti, both as vice president and relationship manager.
• William J. Zalewski and John E. Zalewski joined Merrill Lynch, Upper St. Clair, as financial advisers.
• Margaret A. DiVirgilio, vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer of Concurrent Technologies Corp., was elected president of Women In Defense, a national security organization.
• Glade Run Lutheran Services appointed as board members: Steven P. Smith, BNY Mellon; Valerie Martincek, Chatham University; and the Rev. Frank Podolinski, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Greensburg.
• Grow Pittsburgh appointed Julie Butcher Pezzino executive director.
• Mark Patrick joined KU Resources as an economic development manager.
• Dean Calland, a founding shareholder at Babst, Calland, Clements and Zomnir P.C., and his wife, Mary, were recognized by the National Catholic Education Association with the Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Award.
• Joe Mosso received the John W. Dargavel Medal from the National Community Pharmacists Association Foundation. Mosso was president of Mosso's Pharmacy Inc. in Latrobe for 40 years before retiring in 1996.Business Gallery is a listing of promotions, hirings and other personnel moves at area companies. Submitted items should include contact names and telephone numbers. Photographs should bear the names of the individuals. Items may be mailed to: Business Gallery, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Building, 503 Martindale St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212, faxed to 412-320-7921 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org">'>HREF="mailto:email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org . For the Greensburg edition, items may be mailed to Business Calendar, Tribune-Review, 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601-1692, faxed to 724-838-5171or e-mailed to email@example.com">'>HREF="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com .
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Local groups hope NFL lends support
- Penn Hills runs past Mt. Lebanon defense
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- Robinson scores 4 TDs as Blairsville stays undefeated
- More Iraq deployments may be needed as terrorist fight intensifies, Army chief says
- Monessen averts upset bid with 28-6 victory over Leechburg
- No. 5 McKeesport rebounds to rout Latrobe
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair
- Turnpike plaza in Bedford Co. to close until Memorial Day
- Seton-La Salle outlasts Steel Valley