Seven Springs hiring 800 for ski season
By Kim Leonard
Published: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 2:36 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Seven Springs said Thursday it will hire more than 800 employees for the ski season or year-round.
The resort, Somerset County's largest private employer, will host a job fair from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday in Festival Hall. Those attending should be prepared to complete applications; resumes also will be accepted.
Positions include ski and snowboard instructors, slope maintenance, child care attendants, massage therapists, servers, cooks, and lifeguards. Those who can't attend the job fair can view details on openings online, visit the resort's human resources office or call 800-452-2223, ext. 7930.
- Grilli blows 1st save; Pirates lose to Reds in 13 innings
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Man admits to having, intending to share pot
- Judge orders review of write-in votes
- Russian softball players display skills during Freeport visit
- Embattled Fayette City mayor wants family money back
- Scottdale Business and Professional Women’s Club to have ‘Nite Out’
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Leechburg board picks interim school chief
- Olympics in the Park held in Scottdale
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.