State names Aimee Toth to oversee securities regulation
By Thomas Olson
Published: Friday, October 5, 2012, 2:26 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The state's new Department of Banking and Securities said Friday it named Aimee Toth of Pittsburgh to be deputy secretary for securities.
Effective Oct. 9, Toth will oversee the administration and all operations related to securities regulation in Pennsylvania.
Most recently, she worked as chief compliance officer and general counsel for Allegheny Financial Group/Allegheny Investments Ltd. in Ohio Township. She had been senior litigation attorney for the former Pennsylvania Securities Commission until 2004.
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Marijuana supporters rally at the Point
- Police seek suspect in Derry Twp. exposure incident
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Foreclosure payouts ‘pennies on the dollar’
- Pirates notebook: Cutter a boon for Melancon
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.