Five specialists to join UPMC
By Kim Leonard
Published: Monday, December 3, 2012, 2:08 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Five ear, nose and throat specialists who make up the Metropolitan ENT Associates practice will join UPMC as of Jan. 1.
Drs. James E. Blaugrund, Scott E. Celin, Steven R. Jones, Philip A. Pollice and Michael S. Srodes diagnose and manage conditions of the sinuses, larynx, oral cavity, ear, mouth, throat and facial and neck structures.
Thyroid and parathyroid diseases are treated, for example, and allergy, audiology and speech pathology services are offered.
The physicians will continue to see patients at clinical locations Uptown and in McCandless, Green Tree, Wexford and Brentwood.
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Pirates notebook: Cutter a boon for Melancon
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
- Parenting in a Nutshell: Choose child care wisely
- Veteran CEOs find success in comeback role
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.