Five specialists to join UPMC
By Kim Leonard
Published: Monday, December 3, 2012, 2:08 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Five ear, nose and throat specialists who make up the Metropolitan ENT Associates practice will join UPMC as of Jan. 1.
Drs. James E. Blaugrund, Scott E. Celin, Steven R. Jones, Philip A. Pollice and Michael S. Srodes diagnose and manage conditions of the sinuses, larynx, oral cavity, ear, mouth, throat and facial and neck structures.
Thyroid and parathyroid diseases are treated, for example, and allergy, audiology and speech pathology services are offered.
The physicians will continue to see patients at clinical locations Uptown and in McCandless, Green Tree, Wexford and Brentwood.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Morsy scorned for appointment of ‘terrorist’
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Highmark to extend self-insurance plans to small businesses
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.