Gasoline prices continue to fall, AAA says
By Alex Nixon
Published: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 1:17 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Gasoline prices in Western Pennsylvania continue to decline, dropping 3.8 cents a gallon this week, AAA East Central said on Tuesday.
The average price for regular gas was $3.577 a gallon, down from $3.615 a gallon last week.
Average prices around the region this week ranged from a high of $3.629 in Altoona to a low of $3.486 in New Castle.
But prices are still well above the national average, which on Tuesday was $3.381, AAA said.
Alex Nixon is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7928 or email@example.com.
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Reserve woman found shot to death in home
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- 3 accused of enslaving mother, girl in Ohio
- Man claims to be target of probe into Steubenville hack
- Mistrial declared in fatal shooting
- Tornado dances safely by airport
- NSA chief: Snooping uncovered 50 plots
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.