Macy’s offers continuous shopping for 48 hours
By Kim Leonard
Published: Friday, December 7, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Macy's customers will be able to wrap up their shopping this year in a two-day, pre-Christmas marathon at all stores nationwide.
The department store chain's final One Day Sale before the holiday will start at 7 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 21, and run for two days straight until 7 a.m. Dec. 23. Then the stores will close for an hour and re-open for normal business hours.
Macy's, with a dozen stores in Western Pennsylvania, has been expanding last-minute, extended hours shopping since it began with a 24-hour schedule in Queens, N.Y., in 2006.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Mix-up at poll could impact Freeport Area School Board race
- Hot days, cool books: Plenty of good choices for summer reads
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- Harrison commissioners considering paving bids
- PIAA board delays vote on Leechburg switch
- Pipeline project creates unease
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Group of immigrants welcomed into U.S. citizenship at Soldiers & Sailors
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.