Family Hospice looking for CEO
By Alex Nixon
Published: Saturday, December 22, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Family Hospice and Palliative Care, a Mt. Lebanon-based nonprofit organization, said it has appointed an interim CEO and begun a national search for a replacement now that its top executive said he would step down at the end of January.
Family Hospice, which provides end-of-life care across Western Pennsylvania, said Chief Financial Officer Franco Insana would take over for Rafael Sciullo, who is leaving for Suncoast Hospice in Florida.
The company has five offices that serve nine counties in Western Pennsylvania, with 210 employees.
The national search for a CEO could take up to six months.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Grilli blows 1st save; Pirates lose to Reds in 13 innings
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Anglers, others don’t want Kingston dam to go
- Starkey: No apologies for this NBA column
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Contractor charged with theft from Jeannette
- Cyber studies lead Latrobe grad to West Point
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Jeannette treasurer calls it quits