Excela Health names chief medical officer
By Kim Leonard
Published: Monday, December 24, 2012, 9:58 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Dr. Carol Fox is Excela Health's permanent chief medical officer, after working in the post on an interim basis.
Fox has practiced as a primary care physician with the Greensburg-based health system since 1990, and she has stepped into temporary medical command there twice, Excela said in its announcement Monday.
Most recently, she became interim chief medical officer when Dr. Jerome Granato stepped down in September.
Fox graduated from the Latrobe Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program through Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Highmark to extend self-insurance plans to small businesses
- Pitt research facility dedicated in Hill District
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.