Bella Bridesmaid to open first store in state
By Kim Leonard
Published: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The first Bella Bridesmaid store in Pennsylvania is set to open in late January in Bethel Park.
Franchise owner Bridget Pope said the boutique will sell “stylish, wearable bridesmaid dresses for the modern wedding” based on a retail concept that debuted in 2000 in San Francisco. Pope said the boutique will feature Amsale, Coren Morre, Donna Morgan and other dress lines that are new to the Pittsburgh area.
The company has 43 stores nationwide, and the Bethel Park store will be at 1752 N. Highland Road, in the retail corridor between South Hills Village and the Galleria mall in Mt. Lebanon.
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Senators notebook: Anderson will remain in goal
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Pitt baseball loses, has tough road to Big East final
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Hurricane season forecast: a whopper
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Investigation pushed beyond IRS
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.