Bella Bridesmaid to open first store in state
The first Bella Bridesmaid store in Pennsylvania is set to open in late January in Bethel Park.
Franchise owner Bridget Pope said the boutique will sell “stylish, wearable bridesmaid dresses for the modern wedding” based on a retail concept that debuted in 2000 in San Francisco. Pope said the boutique will feature Amsale, Coren Morre, Donna Morgan and other dress lines that are new to the Pittsburgh area.
The company has 43 stores nationwide, and the Bethel Park store will be at 1752 N. Highland Road, in the retail corridor between South Hills Village and the Galleria mall in Mt. Lebanon.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- Rockies’ 7-run 7th-inning dooms Pirates in 8-1 loss
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- U.S. evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes
- Pittsburgh Botanic Garden in North Fayette to open first phase
- Pirates notebook: Cole to make rehab start at Indianapolis on Monday
- Tri-state Tea Party group aims to broaden its appeal to conservatives
- Report blames pilot for 2011 Hawaii crash that killed Pittsburgh couple