Dickie McCamey names Conti as CEO
By Kim Leonard
Published: Friday, January 4, 2013, 3:32 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Attorney John C. Conti was elected to serve a two-year term as president and CEO of Dickie McCamey & Chilcote P.C., Pittsburgh's sixth largest law firm.
Conti specializes in representing health care providers, primarily in the defense of professional negligence lawsuits and related litigation. He has represented nearly every major local health care institution in his 30 years of practice.
Conti, also an adjunct professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, replaces James R. Miller, who remains with the firm. Dickie McCamey elects a new CEO every two years.
Re-elected to offices at the Downtown-based firm were W. Alan Torrance Jr. as marketing director, and Steven W. Zoffer as secretary and treasurer.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Old Glory gets fitting retirement thanks to volunteers’ efforts
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Anglers, others don’t want dam to go
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Zero percent doesn’t necessarily mean zero worries
- Cyber studies lead Latrobe grad to West Point
- Newsmaker: Dr. Lakshmanan Krishnamurti
- Smart grocery shopping pays off
- Lending is lifeblood for small businesses
- Written records carry risk of skimming, says accountant reviewing Pittsburgh city books