Anheuser-Busch debuts beer with Super Bowl ad
By The Associated Press
Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Anheuser-Busch InBev is introducing a new specialty beer — an amber lager with a higher alcohol content — and will promote its new brew with a Super Bowl ad.
The maker of Budweiser will introduce Budweiser Black Crown with a 30-second ad on Feb. 3 during Super Bowl 47, though the beer will be available in stores nationwide starting Jan. 21. It will be sold in 12-ounce glass bottles in packages and in 22-ounce single bottles.
The offering will occur a year after Anheuser-Busch InBev introduced Bud Light Platinum during the 2012 Super Bowl. Like Budweiser Black Crown, Bud Light Platinum has an alcohol content of 6 percent — Budweiser's is 5 percent.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Bilik DeFazio leads race on both ballots
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- ‘We did it!’ Peduto tells city, as he defeats Wagner
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Snider’s grand slam pushes Pirates to late victory over Cubs
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.