TV costume designer partners with American Eagle’s aerie brand
By Kim Leonard
Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Noted costume designer Jenn Rogien now is the style and fit expert for aerie, American Eagle Outfitters Inc.'s intimates brand.
Rogien assembles wardrobes for characters on HBO's “Girls” series, and in a six-month partnership with South Side-based American Eagle she'll “use her experience in bringing a character's personality to life through wardrobe by helping the aerie girl shape her story through lingerie,” the company said.
The winner of the 2012 Style Awards TV Costume Designer of the Year honor will take part in videos, in-store appearances and consumer fit sessions, the retailer said.
- ‘We did it!’ Peduto tells city, as he defeats Wagner
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes revamped offense as OTAs begin
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- NHL Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Storm won’t pack as big of a punch in W.Pa.
- Senators get vote of confidence
- Westinghouse hires regional president
- Cozza, Tranquilli win nods for judge
- Gilman, 2 City Council incumbents get nod
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.