FedEx Ground names new CEO
Henry J. Maier was named to succeed David F. Rebholz as president and CEO of FedEx Ground, the Moon-based small package delivery service unit of FedEx Corp.
Rebholz is retiring effective May 31 after a 37-year career at FedEx.
Maier will be responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of the FedEx Ground segment, which includes FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx SmartPost.
Maier has more than 25 years of experience at FedEx companies, including leadership positions in logistics, sales, marketing and automation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers notebook: Spence’s future uncertain after reinjuring knee
- Lopsided loss to Eagles shows Steelers have issues aplenty
- Olympian Orozco leading in men’s all-around at P&G Gymnastics Nationals
- Rossi: Time with Penguins taught Bylsma importance of stability
- Uniontown’s Perkins transitions from O-line to running back
- Pirates notebook: Prospect Sanchez makes 1st start at first base with Indy
- Woman shot dead, mother wounded in Hill District shooting
- Kentucky firefighters recovering from ice stunt shocks
- Records: Steelers RB Bell admitted smoking pot before traffic stop but denied being high
- Pitt football team rallies around its youth
- Uniontown PNC Bank robbery suspects surrender