FedEx Ground names new CEO
By Kim Leonard
Published: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 10:28 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Henry J. Maier was named to succeed David F. Rebholz as president and CEO of FedEx Ground, the Moon-based small package delivery service unit of FedEx Corp.
Rebholz is retiring effective May 31 after a 37-year career at FedEx.
Maier will be responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of the FedEx Ground segment, which includes FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx SmartPost.
Maier has more than 25 years of experience at FedEx companies, including leadership positions in logistics, sales, marketing and automation.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Springdale grad Killiam shines on diamond for Allegheny
- Mix-up at poll could impact Freeport Area School Board race
- Harrison commissioners considering paving bids
- TreeVitalize beautifies hospital campus
- PIAA board delays vote on Leechburg switch
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- 2-time WPIAL champion wrestler Kenney of Connellsville High chooses WVU
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.