Marriott Pittsburgh North in Cranberry is up for sale
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The 295-room Marriott Pittsburgh North in Cranberry is on the market.
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler's Pittsburgh office, which is handling the sale, did not list a price.
The hotel is owned by Winegardner & Hammons Inc. and the Eagle Realty Group Inc., both of Cincinnati.
At 100 Cranberry Woods Drive, near the interchange of Interstate 79 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the hotel has no debt.
Built in 2003, it offers 14,905 square feet of meeting space, the River City Grille & Lounge, an indoor pool, fitness center, business center and sundry shop. Mark Popovich and Daniel Peek, senior managing directors, and Max Comess, a director, will handle its sale for HFF.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Judge: Stop feeding the voters
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Tea party protesters target Pittsburgh federal building
- Penguins notebook: Jokinen’s faceoff skills may be needed
- Penguins Insider: Players’ focus in right place
- Pitt basketball team to play in Legends Classic
- Protesters rally at FirstEnergy meeting in W.Va.
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.