Marriott Pittsburgh North in Cranberry is up for sale
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The 295-room Marriott Pittsburgh North in Cranberry is on the market.
Holliday Fenoglio Fowler's Pittsburgh office, which is handling the sale, did not list a price.
The hotel is owned by Winegardner & Hammons Inc. and the Eagle Realty Group Inc., both of Cincinnati.
At 100 Cranberry Woods Drive, near the interchange of Interstate 79 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the hotel has no debt.
Built in 2003, it offers 14,905 square feet of meeting space, the River City Grille & Lounge, an indoor pool, fitness center, business center and sundry shop. Mark Popovich and Daniel Peek, senior managing directors, and Max Comess, a director, will handle its sale for HFF.
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Senators notebook: Anderson will remain in goal
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Pitt baseball loses, has tough road to Big East final
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.