Bayer names head of foundation
By Alex Nixon
Published: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 24, 2013
Bayer Corp. has appointed an executive to lead the company's corporate and foundation giving and other charitable efforts.
Sarah Toulouse is donations officer and executive director of Bayer USA Foundation. She is based in the Robinson offices, which is the headquarters for the U.S. business of Germany's Bayer AG.
Toulouse rejoined Bayer in January 2012 as a program officer for Bayer USA Foundation and was named acting executive director of the foundation in September.
She had worked on Bayer's communications staff for 10 years before joining South Side-based American Eagle Outfitters in 2007.
From 2008 to 2011, Toulouse was manager of communications and marketing for Asset Inc., or Achieving Student Success through Excellence in Teaching, a nonprofit science education program created by Bayer.
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Marijuana supporters rally at the Point
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Shortfalls of student visa system in spotlight after Boston bombing
- Study finds concerns in water quality
- Winfield Township places liens on 33 properties to secure sewer tap-in fees
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.