Sarris and Smiley team up for Valentine sweet
By Kim Leonard
Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
This might be the best idea since chocolate merged with peanut butter.
Eat'n Park's SmileyCookie.com is selling heart-shaped Valentine Smiley cookies dipped in milk chocolate from Sarris Candies in Canonsburg.
The cookies are sold only on the SmileyCookie.com website and cost $24.99 a dozen, although various bundle packs are available.
To receive cookies by Valentine's Day, said Homestead-based Eat'n Park, orders must be placed by Feb. 11.
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Pitt research facility dedicated in Hill District
- Andy Warhol Bridge to be covered in knitted blankets in August
- Unity Legion team off to fast start in league play
- So Many Questions: Hair stylist to the stars Anthony Pazos says divas come with the territory
- Van Sickle breaks through at West Penn Open
- New Alexandria’s Mannitto Golf Club has new owner
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.