GNC’s new ad theme: Respect Yourself
By Kim Leonard
Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
GNC kicked off a multimedia brand campaign, “Respect Yourself,” that will include TV network and cable spots and outdoor, national print and digital advertising.
Downtown-based health products retailer GNC Holdings Inc. said on Wednesday that the campaign celebrates people who “enjoy great self-respect” by living healthy lifestyles.
A worldwide competition asks customers to submit “Me on GNC” personal success stories. Peter Arnell, who designed GNC's “Live Well” campaign, is leading the effort with GNC's marketing and communications team.
GNC has more than 6,000 stores nationwide, including 2,168 stores-within-stores at Rite Aid pharmacies.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- ‘We did it!’ Peduto tells city, as he defeats Wagner
- Rupert wins Democratic nod to run for sheriff
- Snider’s grand slam pushes Pirates to late victory over Cubs
- Senators get vote of confidence
- Mt. Pleasant mayor victorious
- Smeltzer loses seat on ASD board
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.