ATRP wins $2.6M grant to improve cosmetics technology
By Alex Nixon
Published: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
ATRP Solutions Inc. said it won $2.6 million in federal grants to help it commercialize technology that could make it less expensive and easier to make cosmetics, shampoo and other personal care products.
ATRP Solutions, based in Harmar, received two Small Business Innovation Research grants for its work on Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization technology, which was developed at Carnegie Mellon University.
The company has received $1.1 million of the total award.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Worthington-Kittanning wastes early lead, falls to Prospect
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Bowser topples Hot Shots Saloon
- Requirements change for Pittsburgh police officers who evaluate potential recruits