La Prima Expresso will move to Manchester
By Sam Spatter
Published: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 9, 2013
La Prima Expresso will relocate its coffee roasting operation from the Strip District to Manchester this spring.
The company, a long-time occupant of the Pennsylvania Fruit Auction and Sales building, has purchased the one-story structure at 1500 Chateau St. that was the Snyder Electric building.
La Prima will set up its roasting operation by April, said A.J. Pantoni, a commercial real estate broker with Colliers International who helped negotiate the purchase for Sam Patti, the owner.
Patti will continue to operate a coffee shop in the Strip District at 205 21st St., Pantoni said.
- Pens to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Locke, Pirates power past Brewers, 5-2
- Pirates notebook: Cutter a boon for Melancon
- WPIAL athletes fare well in final day of state track
- ’76 Apple model gets $668K at auction
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of soldier
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- MLB notebook: Yankees’ Granderson goes on DL again
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Black Spanish teacher fired for ‘N-word’
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.