Robert Morris names Beehler as new business school dean
By Thomas Olson
Published: Monday, February 11, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Robert Morris University announced its new business school dean is John Beehler, a Pennsylvania native with an entrepreneurial bent.
A Poconos native, Beehler had been founding provost at the University of North Texas at Dallas. The school was opened in 2000 as an extension of the University of North Texas, then becoming an independent institution 10 years later. He has been dean at two business schools in Kentucky and Kansas.
The new dean succeeds Derya Jacobs, who became vice provost for research and graduate education.
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- Penguins far from satisfied after Game 2
- Penguins notebook: Malkin makes points run
- Organization helps cancer-stricken mother see her kids attend prom
- Behind Crosby’s hat trick, Penguins sneak past Senators
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Uniontown man killed in shooting
- Error in 9th allows Pirates to rally past Astros
- Indiana County man charged in assault on toddler
- Motorcyclist dies after crash in Latrobe
- Powerball officials: 80 percent of number combinations picked
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.