PPG promotes four executives
By John D. Oravecz
Published: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 23, 2013
PPG Industries Inc. on Thursday announced added responsibilties for four executives effective on March 1.
Michael H. McGarry, executive vice president, will oversee the company's architectural coatings and flat glass businesses. Viktoras R. Sekmakas, executive vice president, will oversee the fiber glass business, purchasing and logistics. Jean-Marie Greindl, vice president, automotive coatings in Europe, Middle East and Africa, was named president of PPG EMEA. And Bryan N. Iams, vice president, corporate communications and marketing, will have responsibility for government and community affairs.
J. Rich Alexander, executive vice president, will retire effective March 1.
- Pirates notebook: Cutter a boon for Melancon
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Pitt awaits NCAA Tournament fate after loss to Notre Dame in Big East baseball
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Catholic priest scandal induces monsignor to resign post
- Alaska sex affairs draw Army scrutiny
- Army cadets told sex assaults must go
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- State champion 400 relay highlights girls team title for Hempfield
- W.Va. town transfixed by teen girls' murder plot
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.